Established in 2006, John Hoole Estate Agents has grown to become one of the City’s leading independent residential estate agencies.
"First Class Service Without Compromise"
We have a clear sense of purpose – to provide ‘First Class Service Without Compromise’. This is reflected in our energy, commitment and enthusiasm. As a forward-thinking company, we are constantly seeking fresh and innovative strategies to successfully promote and market client properties to achieve the very best prices. We take great satisfaction when we exceed expectations. Our team is professional, knowledgeable and honest, a vital ingredient when building rapport and developing client relationships based on trust. Our independence gives us flexibility to tailor our services to meet the specific needs of our customers and we are able to provide lots of additional add-on services for every stage such as garden makeovers, moving day assistance and house clearance to name just a few. We love to set ourselves apart from the competition.
Every property regardless of price, features colour floorplans, professional quality photographs, slide shows, local information, location maps, energy performance certificates, full colour brochures and even ‘seller quotes’, highlighting why it was they bought their home.
John Hoole Estate Agents are members of The National Association of Property Professionals (NFOPP), the National Association of Estate Agents (N.A.E.A.) and The Property Ombudsman (TPO). These memberships provide sellers, buyers, landlords and tenants with an assurance that they will not only receive the highest level of customer service, but also be dealing with a properly licensed and regulated organisation. Our international accreditations include membership of CEI – Confederation Europeenne de L’Immobilier and ICREA – the International Consortium of Real Estate Associations. In summary…. you will be pleased to know you are in safe hands.
Our service - the benefits:
- Free director level market appraisal and report from an expert with 30 years+ local knowledge and experience.
- Extensive advertising online.
- All properties are promoted on Social Media.
- High profile A3 window displays on the busy Dyke Road opposite 24hr Tesco/Esso garage.
- Database of hundreds of prospective purchasers looking for a range of different properties in the area.
- Accompanied viewings, by committed, knowledgeable and professional staff.
- Competitive fees.
- Distinctive, stylish and eye-catching For Sale board outside your property.
- Professional sale management from start to finish.