John Hoole Estate Agents offer to the market this recently refurbished ground floor flat in the popular area of Port Hall. Having a good sized double bedroom with two large and deep wardrobe cupboards, there is an open-plan fully fitted kitchen/lounge and separate spacious modern white bathroom suite with bath/shower fittings and housing for a washing machine. Situated close to Brighton Station and the popular Seven Dials with its array of cafes and restaurants, there are numerous recreational activities on the doorstep such as tennis courts, Dyke Park and the unique Brighton Open Air Theatre. The flat is marketed for sale with no onward chain and benefits from a newly-extended long lease. This would be an ideal opportunity as a buy-to-let investment, as the rental market is particularly buoyant in this location.
- Purpose Built Ground floor flat
- Recently refurbished throughout
- One double bedroom with deep wardrobe cupboards
- Open-plan kitchen/living room
- Modern fitted bathroom suite with bath/shower
- Gas central heating & hot water
- No onward chain